- Legacy of 36 years of excellence in Healthcare Management
- 800+ Healthcare Research Projects
- 1000+ Training Programs for Industry Professionals
- 3000+ Strong Alumni base across globe
- 100% Placement Record
- 80+ Regular Recruiters
- 100% Placement Assistance and Mentoring
- Live Project Participation
- National and International collaboration with key healthcare organizations
- Digital Classroom
- Industry academia mentorship
- Focus on Outcome-based education
- Industry immersion program for more than 6 months
- Pool of faculty members from industry background
- Awarded Best Business School in Healthcare domain
IIHMR Bangalore offers a two-year full-time PGDM (MBA Equivalent) with specializations in:
Health Information Technology Management
While pursuing Two-Years full-time PGDM Course, the students will study the common subjects related to Management and Healthcare in the first year. In the second year, the students will go through the subjects of the opted specialization.
Step 1: Check the Eligibility Criteria.
Step 2: Apply online or Download the application from website: Link.
Step 3: Submit filled application form through online/email/post.
Step 4: Shortlisted applicants will be called for Group discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI)
Step 5: Final selection will be based on the GD/PI performance and evaluation scorecard.
Step 6: Submission of fee and completion of admission process
GD/PI is a process to assess candidate’s communication skills and knowledge on the contemporary health issues. The candidate should be able to express his / her interest & motivation in choosing the PGDM Programme. Since IIHMR Bangalore offers PGDM in Hospital Management/Health Management /Health IT Management/ Pharmaceutical Management which are unique specialization programmes related to the Hospital and Health sector, the institute tries to ascertain the passion and zeal of a candidate, his ability to learn and explore the different vistas in the field of Hospital, Health, Health IT and Pharmaceutical Management.
The PGDM Programme is designed for all types of students (graduates from any stream). This Programme is ideal for both medical & non-medical students who want to work in Health, Hospital, Health IT and Pharmaceutical sectors. The programme’s focus is on management of health and related sectors. The non-medical students are brought to the level where they can perform health management functions well.
Yes, you can apply and avail the educational loan for PGDM (MBA equivalent) from any of the leading banks across India. IIHMR Bangalore’s Post Graduate Program is approved by AICTE, NBA, and accorded MBA equivalency from AIU, all nationalized and private banks are giving educational loan for this programme. You are required to submit requisite documents to avail the educational loan. IIHMR will provide you the relevant documents required for the same after first installment of fee submission.
Scholarship is available for meritorious students. Details mentioned below:
- MBBS Student, who has more than 60% aggregate marks, would be eligible for a merit scholarship of 50% waiver of the tuition fee in the 1st year of PGDM.
- MBBS Student, who has more than 50% and less than 60% aggregate marks, would get a scholarship of 20% Tuition fee of 1st year of PGDM.
- AYUSH/BDS student, who has more than 65% aggregate marks, would be eligible for a merit scholarship of 50% tuition fee of 1st year of the PGDM.
- AYUSH/BDS student who has more than 60% aggregate marks and less than 65% aggregate marks, would get a scholarship of 20% Tuition fee of 1st year of PGDM.
- Any Student, who has more than 75% aggregate marks, would be eligible for a scholarship of 50% tuition fee of 1st Year of PGDM.
- 50% Concession in the total fee for the serving Army Officials joining the PGDM program for the academic year.
The Scholarship would be provided as a fee waiver in the Third/ Fourth Installment fee payable for the PGDM Course.
IIHMR -Bangalore holds an excellent track record of exceptional placements in the Healthcare Industry – Hospitals, Public Health organizations, NGO’s, TPA’s, Health IT, Consultancy Organizations. The institute has a Placement & Training Cell that comprises faculty and student representatives which actively engages student’s competencies to align with industry requirements.
The Placement & Training Cell is responsible for Pre-placement support including Industry expert’s interaction, career mapping, counseling, soft-skills training, mock group discussion, mock personnel interviews, logical reasoning, and case study analysis. The cell organizes on Campus/off-campus interviews, tele interviews, etc. in a planned manner. Refer Prospectus for Recruiters details.
IIHMR Bangalore is the South Campus of the Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR), Jaipur, and was established in the year 2004. In the year 2010, the Institute attained AICTE approval for its Post Graduate Management Program (Hospital and Health Management) – a flagship programme in which Academics, Research and Training create a distinctive edge for developing Professionals for the Hospital and Healthcare Industry.
Last date to apply for 2021-23 batch admission will be updated soon. Please contact Mrs. Joyce Jaison at 9663866011 for more details. The maximum intake of the PGDM Programme is 120, out of which 8 seats are reserved for serving personnel from the Indian Army.
The Institute has a well-furnished hostel facility for both boys and girls separately with Wi-Fi, mess facility, 24*7 security, housekeeping, drinking water, washing machine, common lobby cum recreation room (TV, Carrom, Chess). The cafeteria on the campus is a well-equipped, modern & hygienic kitchen with a large dining area, separate student & staff dining areas.
Yes, students can complete the admission formalities and submit the required documents and mark sheets within two months of the commencement of the course. Provisional admission will be given to the students till they submit the marksheet.
The Admission Team from IIHMR Bangalore will connect with the candidate and update the application status. The candidate can contact the Institute’s team at +91-96638 66011 for the current admission status.
The Post Graduate Program at IIHMR, Bangalore has been evaluated by Association of Indian University (AIU) and accorded MBA equivalency. There is no difference between PGDM and Master’s Program.