The Institute has well-furnished Hostel Facility separately for Boys & Girls.
Below facilities are available in hostel:
- Twin Sharing and Single Non-AC Room
- Bed and mattress
- Common study table with chairs
- One almirah for each student
- Attach bathroom with basic amenities
- Three times meals (south & north Indian menu)
- 24*7 Medical Support
- Separate covid care isolation rooms.
- Wi-Fi 24*7
- 24 Hours Electricity with power back up
- CCTV Camera
- Security 24*7
- TV in each room with cable facilities
- Common Washing Machine
- Housekeeping service
- RO Drinking water
- Transport facility
- Recreation Facility (Carrom, Chess, etc.)
Kindly refer to Hostel Rules & Regulation Form
Fees for Boys & Girls Hostel
|Sl No||Particulars||Duration||Fee (in Rs)||Paying Term|
|1||1st Year Hostel Fee for Twin Sharing||Academic Year 2023-24 June 15, 2023, to April 15, 2024||90,000/||100% advance on the booking|
|2||Security Deposit for Hostel (Refundable)||5000/||Only for 1st Year Rs. 5000/- Security money will be deposited along with hostel booking & will refund at the time of Convocation|
Terms and conditions for Hostel
- Seats are available on first cum first serve basis.
- The above-mentioned Hostel charges cover the Furnished accommodation, Food charges, Electricity charges, Power back up, Security, Housekeeping, Wi-Fi, Washing Machine, Drinking RO water.
- The Above Hostel charges are only for the abovementioned period, if a student wants to stay for more periods, he/she may deposit an extra amount according to the period (Subject to availability)
- No Refund will be entertained.
Point of Contact:
Candidates willing to avail of the hostel are requested to fill out the attached application form by hand, scan and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can get in touch with the following person in case of any assistance regarding hostel accommodation during a visit to IIHMR Bangalore South Campus.
Mr. Somanna: 9632262148, Mr. Satish Singh -9845501797, Mr. Jitendra Singh: 6366025566.
You can also get in touch with 080-61133800 (Landline- 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM), Toll-Free 18005722728 for any assistance if required.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.