Institute of Health Management and Research, Bangalore has a dedicated Training & Placement Cell which aims to provide support students to be successful in their career. The Placement Cell takes proactive actions to provide the best opportunities for students in Industry Observation ship (2 weeks), Summer Training (2 Months), Dissertation/Internship (4 Months) and Campus Placements.
Our students are recruited by reputed Healthcare Organizations viz., Hospitals, IT Companies, Health Insurance Companies/TPAs, Healthcare Consultancy, and State Government organizations (NHM/NRHM/NUHM), etc. The Institute has a 100 percent placement record.
Some of our major recruiters are Cerner Corporation, Deloitte India US Consulting Pvt. Ltd., American Oncology Institute, Dr. L.V. Prasad Eye Institute, Gleneagles Global Hospitals, ICT Health, Allscripts, Sapphire IMS (HxCentral), Practo, HealthAsyst, Accenture, Sakra World Hospital, Narayana Health, Healtho5, Infinity Research, Motherhood Hospitals, Manipal Hospitals, Fortis Hospitals, Maharastra Emergency Medical Services (MEMS), Andhra Pradesh Emergency Medical Services (APEMS), Teleradiology Solutions, IKS Health, Birla Medisoft, Citizens Hospital, Continental Hospital, BGS Global Hospital, National Health Mission, Gujarat, Columbia Asia Hospitals, PrimEra Technologies, Napier Healthcare, World Bank, UNICEF, NHM Karnataka, NHM West Bengal, etc.
Placement Committee Members are:
|Dr. R. Sarala||Placement Faculty Advisor|
|Mr. Satish Singh||Member|
|Mr. Lakhan Rao Landae||Manager – Placement, Alumni & Institutional Relations|
|Mr. Akash Sharma|
|Ms. Milan Toraskar|
|Ms. Twinkle Gallani|
For campus placements contact:
Mr. Lakhan Rao Landae
Manager Placement, Alumni & Institutional Relations
Phone: 080-6113-3800, Extn. 831 / Mob: +91-74-8342-8499
For scheduling the interview, the following information is required from the employers:
- The Job Notification and the campus visit confirmation form enclosed provides the primary basis of communicating the details of the positions offered and intended intake of the students. Please, fill the form and send it to us.
- No of Positions, Designation, Job Description, Job Location/s, CTC, Confirmation of campus visit and preferred dates and recruitment process.
- Pre-Placement Talk (PPT) shall be delivered by the recruiter on the day of campus visit for placements.
- Students details such as CV and other academic performance documents to be requested prior to the campus visit.
- The recruiter/s should announce the results on the same day of the visit.
- The recruiter is requested to provide feedback of the students in the form provided by The Training & Placement Cell.
- If the recruiter is unable to finalize the results on the same day and wish to have one more round of interview at their premise may do so within a weeks time.
- The offer letters shall be shared with The Training & Placement Cell and in-turn the cell will communicate the same to the concerned students in writing.
- If a recruiter desires to conduct selection activities in their campus, the organization is requested to inform The Training & Placement Cell, in advance to facilitate the same.
- During the initial 3/4 months of job placement, the organisation/s are requested to support the students for carrying out their dissertation/internship for course completion and PGDM graduation.
Phone: 080-6113-3800, Extn. 831 / Mob: +91-74-8342-8499
It is with nostalgia that I reminiscence my time at IIHMR, Bangalore after deciding that healthcare being the choice of career, I wanted to seek the best college in India which allowed me to excel. The Professors and Faculties were always open to ideas and provided undivided attention and support throughout the programme. Choosing IIHMR, Bangalore is one of the best decisions I have ever made. I like the hands-on approach of courses at IIHMR because it took my learning beyond theory which has helped to shape my experience as Healthcare IT Professional and taken me to where I am today. IIHMR, Bangalore Campus is a unique, fun & lively campus where lifelong memories are formed. I feel the cardinal yardstick for appraising the true merit of an educational institution is the value-addition it instills in its alumni about inculcation and enhancement of intrinsic and intangible higher values.
Mr. Ram Milan,
Director at ICT Health, United Arab Emirates
IIHMR, Bangalore was a great training ground for the highs and troughs of the corporate world. My experience here taught me to appreciate diversity, be results-focused and practical in approach, laying a good foundation for my career. I especially appreciated the Faculty who encouraged me to pursue Hospital Administration as a field even though it wasnt so well known then, instilling confidence and teaching me to trust my instincts. I would always encourage those interested to consider furthering their education here, you cannot go wrong!”
Dr. Nitin Jawahar,
Senior Program Manager – Patient Engagement Platform at Columbia Asia Hospitals Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore
For me, life at IIHMR, Bangalore has been overwhelming and enriching. The environment and culture at IIHMR helped me in imbibing knowledge and developing my overall personality and boosting confidence. IIHMR has achieved excellence in imparting high-quality healthcare education with a prime focus on holistic learning and inculcating competitive abilities in students. The curriculum at IIHMR involves site visits to various healthcare organizations which helps in gaining in-depth knowledge about quality standards and lean operation in the healthcare industry. My sincere thanks to all the Faculty members and everyone in the IIHMR family for their support and selflessness. They have played a crucial role in shaping me & proved me right, in selecting IIHMR over other colleges.
Ms. Tanuja Gallani,
Healthcare Domain / Solution Designer / Business Analyst, Cerner
The Institute is rated among the best business school in the Healthcare Sector. IIHMR, Bangalore creates a pool of healthcare leaders every year to manage the whole spectrum of healthcare from Hospital to Public Health Sector. The Institute has a well-harmonized curriculum based on Industry experience with inputs from Professionals and through field visits to healthcare industries. The Institute has been involved in various research, consultancy and training projects which are handled by experienced faculty and research staff. IIHMR, Bangalore had laid a strong foundation for my Research and Career in the Public Health field. My hearty thankful to this institute and the Faculty.
Mr. Chethan Renukaiah,