To create a leading health management education and multidisciplinary research institution that will best serve the betterment of society
Institute of Health Management Research, Bangalore is an institution dedicated to improvement in standards of health through better management of health care and related programs. It seeks to accomplish this through management research, training, consultation, and institutional networking from a national and global perspective.
PROGRAM EDUCATION OBJECTIVES:
The IIHMR, Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management is designed to ensure that our students are fundamentally equipped with appropriate knowledge, skills, and attitude. Within 4-5 years after graduating, our student will:
- PEO1: Assume leadership roles in their chosen discipline of the healthcare industry
- PEO2: Apply the concepts and techniques of modern management in their workplace
- PEO3: Demonstrate their skills and knowledge in planning, building and effectively managing healthcare organizations
- PEO4: Effectively use technology, data, and management concepts to improve the quality and efficacy of healthcare system
PROGRAM OUTCOMES :
- PO1 Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
- PO2 Foster analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision-making.
- PO3 Aptitude to develop value-based leadership ability.
- PO4 Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal, and ethical aspects of the business.
- PO5 Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team environment.
- PSO6 Apply knowledge of modern management techniques and functions in an integrated manner in the healthcare industry.