World Alzheimer’s Day, September 21st of each year, is a day on which Alzheimer’s organizations around the world concentrate their efforts on raising awareness about Alzheimer’s and dementia.
IIHMR Bangalore is organising “Alzheimer’s Awareness Day” on 21/09/2021 at 3.30 pm to 5.30 pm.
The theme for this year is – ‘Let’s talk about Dementia’.
Alzheimer’s is the most common among all kinds of dementia
Common signs to watch out
• Short term memory loss
• Difficulty in performing familiar tasks
• Poor or decreased judgement
• Misplacing things & blaming others
• Changes in mood & behaviour
• Change in personality
• Loss of initiative
• Problem in expressing oneself