Dr Subodh S Satheesh is a Health care professional with a background in Pharmacy. He did his graduation in Pharmacy from University of Kerala in the year 2014 and Post-graduation in Pharmaceutics from Kerala University of Health Sciences in the year 2016. He has done his PhD in Pharmaceutical sciences from JJT University Rajasthan where he worked in complicated therapeutic outcomes of diabetic foot ulcer. He coordinated with a multidisciplinary team in healthcare to combat the complications in foot syndrome and applied quantitative methodologies in solving the clinical problems. During his research he provided training in assessment of diabetic foot complications for health care workers and conducted awareness programs about Non-Communicable Diseases to educate patients visiting Community and Primary health care centres. He started his career as a Research assistant in Kerala Health care project by IFMR, which focused on maternal and child health. Within his 4+ years of professional experience he has gained experience in clinical pharmacy, research and academics. To his credit He has published more than 10 research and review articles in peer reviewed national and international journals and presented research papers at various conferences.
EXPERTISE (AREAS) :
Community Based Research
Quantitative data collection
|Course handled||Intellectual Property Rights in Pharma, Production and Supply chain management, Business ethics and Indian Values, Community Studies, Pharmaceutical Legal and Regulatory affairs, Consumer Behavior, Market research data analysis and data management in pharmaceuticals|
|Pedagogical Innovation||• Case discussion on Intellectual property rights, Market research and Business ethics|
• Students were assigned with topics on community studies, supported in developing tools and validated the same, data collection in community and analysis using Excel and SPSS.
• Filing a patent
|Assessment Innovation||Group discussions and assessment presentations|
Case scenario-based exercises
|Digital Innovation||Recording of industry experts and topic relevant videos|
PUBLISHED JOURNAL ARTICLES / BOOKS / Chapters
- Subodh S Satheesh, Rakesh K R Jat, Subash Philip. Impact of patient counseling on health related quality of life in diabetic foot ulcer patients. Int J Pharm and Pharma Res. 2020. 19(2);287-299.
- Subodh S Satheesh, Rakesh K R Jat, Subash Philip. Management of diabetic foot complications: A multidisciplinary approach . Int J Pharm and Pharma Res. 2020. 19(1);275- 283
- Subodh S Satheesh, Rakesh K R Jat, Subash Philip. Improving foot screening practices in a community health care centre. Rex J. 2020. 8(1);1-12
- Effectiveness of drugs control and regulating mechanism of the Drugs Control Department in Kerala State
- A study on counselling methodology adopted in diabetic foot syndrome by community pharmacists of South Kerala
- Kerala Health care project under IFMR Lead
- Formulation and Evaluation of bilayered Tablets of Domperidone maleate.
- Effect of patient counselling in the self medication behaviour of society
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
- Qualifying GPAT on 2017 and 2018
PARTICIPATION IN CONFERENCES (SESSION CHAIR/PAPER PRESENTOR)
- Presented paper on’ Impact of patient counseling on health related quality of life in diabetic foot ulcer patients’ on Pharmacia 2016 on November 2nd 2016 at Sree Krishna College of Pharmacy and Research Centre Parassala, Thiruvananthapuram
- Presented paper on’ Improving foot screening practices in a community health care centre On 1st Online National Multidisciplinary Conference on “Role of Yoga, Ayurveda, Homeopathy for community health in the global epidemic Covid-19” on 21st June 2020 at JJT University Rajasthan
|EDUCATION||COURSE / DEGREE||YEAR||INSTITUTION|
|HIGHEST QUALIFICATION||PhD||2020||Shri JJT University Rajasthan|
|MASTERS||M Pharm||2016||Kerala University of Health Sciences|
|GRADUATION||B Pharm||2014||Kerala University|