You are requested to adhere to all the guidelines set by the management while applying for internship/s through institute or on your own.
The institute will reach out to the respective organization/s to secure necessary internship opportunities for its students. Below are the lists of internship programmes which is mandatory for each student to undergo and complete during their PGDM programme.
|Type of Internship/Industry Exposure||Duration||Expected Time (Tentative)|
|Observer-ship||10 - 15 Days||In the 1st Year PGDM|
|Summer Training Program (STP)||2 Months||End of 1st Year or Beginning of 2nd Year|
|Internship cum Dissertation||3 - 4 Months||End of 2nd Year|
In addition to above activities, Institute may share additional important internship opportunities as and when available. You may then evaluate the learning outcome and then apply accordingly.
Click here to request for a letter – https://bit.ly/InternshipRequestLetterFromIIHMR-B
Must have below information to fill the form :
- Internship Organization Details (Name, Branch and Location)
- HR Details (Name, Designation, Mobile and Official Email ID)
- Duration (Start & End Dates)
- Parent Consent form (Applicable for off-line internship only) :
Please follow below guidelines before you request for the letter :
- Once the form is submitted, you need to notify the placement cell via email to email@example.com
- Post submission, you need to wait at least 3 working days for the letter to be issued. (Weekends, Public Holidays, Special Events are exempted)
- In case you are unable to furnish this information, please note that, your attendance towards PGDM cannot be adjusted.
- If the internship is full time and you are not able to attend classes, then you need to submit your ‘Intern-Log-Sheet’ duly signed by your Industry Mentor on daily basis to avail full attendance for your PGDM programme (for your internship days only).