The Entrepreneurship and Innovation Cell of IIHMR Bangalore, was started in the month of March 2021. It pursues the endeavor of sensitizing and fostering the spirit of entrepreneurship among enthusiastic college students.
This student run body facilitates the process of knowledge expansion with practical edge by exposing the students to hands on experience of entrepreneurship through events, workshops, seminars, interactive sessions with eminent Entrepreneurs, Venture Capitalists and Industry leaders.
Thus, providing the students with unparalleled exposure to the entrepreneurial World.
The cell is facilitator for the leaders on campus to follow their dreams, creating complete ecosystem to foster the culture of Innovation amongst the students from Idea Generation to Pre-incubation, Incubation and graduating from the incubator as successful start-ups.
What we do:
The Entrepreneurship and Innovation Cell operates with following objectives:
- To promote, spot and nurture entrepreneurial talents in the institute
- Encouraging students and faculties to bring innovative ideas
- Network stakeholders and maximize industry academia engagement
- To provide requisite wherewithal to prospective entrepreneurs to take their idea forward to logical conclusion.
To achieve this, we conduct various activities like Summits, B-plan competition, Hackathons, etc.
What is our goal?
To see at least 5% of the passing students become successful entrepreneurs.
Short Term Goals:
- To provide a platform for interaction with entrepreneurs.
- Inculcate entrepreneurial education / skills amongst students through training and various exercises.
- Arrange vibrant interaction with organizations, hence promoting the concept of entrepreneurship.
Long Term Goals:
- Motivate students to develop their own Startups/Companies.
- Develop business incubators.
- Create corpus funds for seed ventures.
Producing successful entrepreneurs imbibed with leadership qualities using innovative and ethical business practices to make a global impact.
Instill the passion and spirit among students to pursue entrepreneurship.