IIHMR BANGALORE SOUTH INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR FACULTY POSITION IN PHARMACEUTICAL MANAGEMENT
Institute of Health Management Research, Bangalore invites applications for the post of Professor and Associate Professor for Pharmaceutical Management. IIHMR Bangalore campus is a premier knowledge institution of the country engaged in teaching and training in the domains of Public Health, Health and Hospital Management. Over the decade, IIHMR Bangalore has carved a niche for itself among management institutions, both in India and abroad. The Institute plays a major role in promoting and conducting research in policy analysis and formulation, strategy development and effective implementation of policies, training and capacity development and preparing professionals for the healthcare sector. The Institute offers a two-year Postgraduate Programme in Hospital Management, Health Management and Healthcare Information Technology Management. Please click on this link https://www.iihmrbangalore.edu.in for detailed information.
Invites Applications For Following Faculty Position
|Designation||Qualification & Experience Required||No of Position|
|Professor /Associate Professor||Candidates having excellent academic record with PhD in Pharmaceutical Management, M Pharma, B Pharma with experience in Teaching, Research, Consultancy & Training.|
Experience – 10-12 years for Professor and 5-7 years for Associate Professor Position
Opening in Research Projects
|Designation||Qualification & Experience Required||Age Limit||No of Position||Duration|
|Research Officer||Graduate in Science/relevant subjects from a recognized university with 3 years’ experience from recognized institutions or Master degree in the relevant subjects||30 years||2||1 Year can be extended based on project requirement|
Position: Creative Designer (Media Communication)
Required Skill sets:
- Excellent designing skills with the tools such as CorelDRAW, Photoshop or photo-editing software and creative PPT.
- Exceptional creativity, editing updating for videography using moviemaker or other tools
- Time management, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Communication skills in English, Kannada and Hindi (desirable)
- Graphic design
- An understanding of the latest trends in designs & media communication
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Team player
- Any Graduate / Diploma holder / Certification in CorelDRAW, Photoshop, video editing media communication, graphic designing
- Freshers can also apply (can present the creative work done at school/college level)
To Apply for the position share:
- Updated Resume
- Certificates copy
- Creative design portfolio
As per Industry norms and based on performance in Interview
Interested candidates may send their applications along with detailed CV latest ASAP.
by email at firstname.lastname@example.org in the stipulated time frame.
*Salary as Per Industry Norms
For any inquiry please call on – 080-6113 3800 between office hours (9:30 AM to 5:30 PM)